CLOSING DATE : 31 MARCH 2021
Your submission should be contained in a single file, an A4-sized document of no more than 4 pages. A 3 minutes video clip on product/project pitching. The file size should be no more than 2MB.
- Accepted file types: .pdf / .doc / .docx / .jpg / .jpeg
You may also include further information to supplement your applications, such as:
- Testimonials from those who benefited from your actions
- Graphs, bar charts or infographics to show relevant information
These must also be contained within the A4 document.
You may submit a maximum of three images per application. These can include photographs, illustrations or other forms of visual communication and must be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi).
- Accepted file types: .jpg / .jpeg / .gif / .png
Your application must contain the following:
- Title of Project / Initiative
- Team Members’ Names (if more than one person, please indicate a Team Leader)
- Company Name (for Business entries only)
- Contact Details: Please provide an email address and phone number.
- Explanation: What is your project or initiative about? This should be a summary of no more than 300 words.
- Actions / Expressions: Tell us what you or your team did.
- Results: Share your quantitative or qualitative results.
- 3 Minutes video clip on project or product pitching.
The application and submission process will take about 10-15 minutes.
- Please read the above instructions before you proceed.
- Each project will require an individual submission.
- Submissions are deemed complete only after payment is received.
- Selected projects may have on-site screening.
- International projects may have their presentation done via video call.
- Failure to present may result in disqualification.
Closing date for submissions is on 31 March 2021 at 23:59 hours.
We will contact you shortly once your entry has been submitted.